SNP Vitamin C 1000mg 60 Tabs
High potency supplement with Antioxidant support enhanced with Bioflavonoids and Rose Hip
Vitamin C promotes synthesis of collagen for structural formation of muscle, tissue, ligaments and when combined with zinc, is important to prevent bleeding and is vital for the healing of wounds.
Vitamin C and Bioflavonoids have a complementary effect, making them both more effective when ingested together rather than separately.
Vitamin C and Bioflavonoids are powerful antioxidants and are a crucial factor in the eye’s ability to deal with oxidative stress, and can delay the progression of advanced age-related muscular degeneration (AMD) and vision-loss; as well. As well as reduce the potential risk of cataracts, help maintain the health of the cornea and blood vessels in various parts of the eye.
- Potent water-soluble antioxidants combat harmful free radicals, and reduce toxins in your body
- Vitamin C is important for defending the body against infections, such as common colds
- Antioxidants to protect eyes, promote cornea health, and maintain eye function.
- Take 1 tablet daily with food or as recommended by your healthcare practitioner.
- Always consume at least 1 glass of water with each serving.
Not to be taken by pregnant or lactating women, or by individuals under the age of 18, unless prescribed by a healthcare practitioner. If you are on any medication or suffering from any medical condition, it is advisable to seek medical advice before starting any new medicine, supplement or remedy. Do not use this product if you are allergic to any of the ingredients, and discontinue use immediately should any adverse reaction occur.