How To Use - Nasal Spray
The Nasal Spray is to be used like a conventional nasal spray. Please carefully follow the instructions below.
- Make sure you clear your nostrils before using the nasal spray to maximize absorption.
- Remove the white cap on the nozzle.
- Prime the nozzle by holding the nasal spray bottle upright and pump 1-3 times until it forms a uniform mist.
- Hold the bottle upright while using.
- Insert the nasal spray into your nostril, about 1cm.
- Pump the device completely down while you simultaneously inhale through your nose. This allows the mist to distribute uniformly among the nasal mucous membrane.
- Clean the spray nozzle after use and re-attach the blue safety device.
Loading Dosage:- Use 8 pumps everyday, four pumps in the morning and four pumps in the evening.
- Continue using the product as instructed above until the bottle is finished, a bottle should last approximately 10 days.
- Safe sun exposure or a sunbed/tan can session for about 20-30 minutes 3 times a week is recommended for faster activation of the product.
Please Note: The above dosage instructions are guidelines and some users may require higher or lower dosages. To assess if the body is fully loaded look for any abnormal or disproportionate coloration around the chin and mouth, If any of these signs are noticed stop the loading dosage and begin the maintenance dosage.
- To maintain your tan use 4 pumps, two pumps in the morning and two pumps in the evening.
Your body will slowly adapt to the levels of product in your system and an even tan will prevail. The best and most even tan will occur between 3 - 4 weeks.
***Try and spend safe periods of time in the sun to stimulate the melanin in your skin. You can also use light sun bed sessions.
Storage Instructions: Store inside a fridge for up to 12 weeks after first use.
- Moles and freckles will become darker when first used as these areas contain the highest concentration of melanin in your skin.
- Nausea should be completely unnoticeable and if any abnormal or high levels of nausea are experienced immediately stop using the product(s) or cut the dosage by half.
***Side effects may include but are not limited to the list above and it is recommended that users immediately stop using the product(s) or cut the dosage by half if any abnormalities are experienced.
It is the user’s sole responsibility to use the product(s) according to the guidelines set above.